New World Role-Play.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New World Role-Play.

Welcome to New World Roleplay. We are a new community and looking forward to make your roleplay better experienced.

2 posters

A message to all

John_Chea
    John_Chea
    Admin

A message to all Empty A message to all

Post  John_Chea Fri May 27, 2011 1:20 am

I know that the server has not been so active since the past few weeks, and there are many reasons why it ain't up.

But one of the main reasons why it was down for a long time is because I've been scripting and adding a lot of changes to the server for the
    next update that we are having.

Here are a few of the things that will be added to the next update :

-Businesses added. (You can now /buybusiness at any location you desire. You must be level 4 in order to buy one.)
    -New factions have been added. (We now have 2 new factions. They are C.I.A, and Bounty Hunters faction.)
    -Family points system has been fixed. (No more bugs where all the points will randomly spam your screen.)
    -Fixed car dealership. (We currently will have only 1 car dealership which is located near Jefferson Motel. Also more cars will be added to the dealership.)
    -Fixed housing. (We changed from static housing to dynamic housing, so there will be less lag on the server.)
    -Ability to own up to 4 cars. (You may now buy up to 4 vehicles.)
    -New V.I.P system. (We have 4 types of VIP's. Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. There is also a new V.I.P Club.)
    -New Helper System. (Community Helpers can now teleport to players which needs help. Players may type /helpme to get help from helpers.)
    -And more...
    Lucius

A message to all Empty RE: Message to all

Post  Lucius Sat May 28, 2011 4:20 am

i just got 1 word for this: AWESOME, ive been waiting for biz since i joined the server, i want to buy big ammunation when the server is up again

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 pm