New World Role-Play.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New World Role-Play.

Welcome to New World Roleplay. We are a new community and looking forward to make your roleplay better experienced.

Frequently Asked Questions

Lucius

Frequently Asked Questions  Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Lucius Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 am

These are collection of questions that are recently asked by players. Try press Ctrl+F and then type for keywords for your question. Hope this will be a useful thread for you guys.

Q: How do I level up?
    A: You need to get 8/8 respects and buy level.

Q: How do I get respects?
    A: You'll get respect for every /signcheck you did.

Q: How to know how many respects I have?
    A: Type /stats.

Q: Are Modification legal on the server?
    A: Some modification are legal and some are not, the illegal ones are the ones that can exploit or gives an extra advantage to your character.

Q: Can I /free someone in prison(Demorgan) if I'm a lawyer?
    A: Unfortunately no, you can only ICly jailed players inside LSPD.

Q: Where do I get Ventrillo?
    A: You can download it at www.ventrillo.com

Q: How to join LSPD?
    A: Make sure you've met the requirements and go to this link, https://nwrp.rpg-board.net/f8-los-santos-police-department

Q: How to join factions except LSPD?
    A: Go to the Home in out forums and check the factions down and apply when u meet the requeriments

Q; How do I join family?
    A: If you want to join a private gang, you'll need to find them out ICly and RP with the gang leaders, if you want to create you own, you need to apply here:https://nwrp.rpg-board.net/f20-gang-applications-information

Q: What is the easiest job for newbies?
    A: Bodyguard and Thief, /jobhelp for their commands and guides.

Q: When will the next update comes?
    A: Be patient, it will come when its ready, the admins may need to check for bugs before updating the server.

Q: I can't see any cars and players in game, what do I do?
    A: You can /report to admins to set your VW to 0, /enter and /exit a buisness/house or just simply type /kill(You'll lose your weapons with this method)

Q: Can I get a refund from other server?
    A: In this moment, the server is giving full refund, with SS of curse to avoid people who lie in the refund, you need to post your refund at the forum and /report to an admin to check it.

Q: How do I get different fighting style?
    A: Get inside Ganton Gym and type /train at the "i", it will cost $50,000 each fighting style.

Q: I've been waiting so long and my house is still not approved.
    A: Admins may have forgotten bout' it, try standing infront of your house and /report for approval, and DO NOT SPAM, admin may be busy.

Q: Why I can't buy a house at this moment?
    A: You need level 2 for a house or maybe there's no level 3 or more admin online.

Q: I've /report'ed to admins that someone is DM'ing me but the admins didn't respond, what should I do?
    A: Press F8 to get the SS of the rulebreaker and post a complaint at forums.

Q: How do I join helpers team?
    A: Read the guide of How to Join the Helpers in the help center

Q: How do I change my name in game?
    A: /report to an admin for that.

Q: How do I become a hitman?
    A: You may need to know heavy RP and you'll be needed to be selected by the hitman director himself.

Q: How do I put neon to my car?
    A: You may need mechanic job and then type /neon.

Q: I got a suggestion for the server, where do I post it?
    A: You can post it at this link, https://nwrp.rpg-board.net/f13-suggestions

Q: I've found out a bug in the server, how do I contact admins to get it fixed?
    A: Use /report to tell an admin about it, DO NOT SPAM

Q: This admin treated me unfairly and I'm not happy about it, what should I do?
    A: You should make a Admin complaint here by this link, https://nwrp.rpg-board.net/f14-administrative-related-complaints

More and More questions will be added.
    Your Head Helper Lucius Jets

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:28 pm